It takes a lot of time to organise your special event, so you’ll be wanting to hire a professional supplier that has everything in place for things to run smoothly.
There are qualities you should look out for when making your supplier selection. If you can’t confirm them, just take a moment to pause before placing your booking:
Here’s why you should hire our DJ and Disco service:
- Great selection of Music: We bring our library of thousands of chart topping tracks with us to every event, ensuring we have just the right music at our fingertips to play at any moment. It’s easily searchable for finding requests from you or your guests, all adding to the atmosphere.
- Great Equipment: An impressive sound and lighting display. Not tinny or distored, with modern bright and atmospheric lighting. A professional and tidy look for any venue.
- Spare Equipment: We bring multiple sources of music input and have spare parts available to us at every event. Our PA system is designed to be modular to tolerate failures so that other amplifiers, speakers and lighting will continue to operate if there is a problem. We also carry a backup PA system ‘just in case’.
- Competitive pricing: A great service, for a great price. Just great value!
- Public Liability Insurance: Whilst care, consideration and safety are always taken as a priority we have a public liability insurance policy in place. This will almost certainly be a requirement of your venue and you wouldn’t want your entertainment supplier to be denied the ability to perform on the day of the event. We carry copies of our policy certificate and this can be supplied to your venue if required.
- PAT Testing: Whilst we inspect our equipment at each event, all of our equipment undergoes annual PAT Testing for electrical safety. Again this is likely to be a requirement of your venue and provides confidence that everything is in safe order. We carry copies of our certification and this can be supplied to your venue if required.
- ProDub Licence: DJs that play music from a digital source or format shift from other formats like CD and vinyl are required by law to have this licence in place. We hold this annual license which covers the permission from the copyright holders to do this in a commercial setting. We carry copies of our certificate and it can be supplied to your venue if required. It’s important to ensure that the venue doesn’t deny access to the DJ which may be a requirement under their own licences.
- MDJN Membership: We are members of the Mobile DJ Network (MDJN) an industry association for DJs to share knowledge and experience. Showing commitment to quality and skill.
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement: We have in place RAMS documenting our commitment to safety, risk reduction, and standard operating practices. They may be a requirement of your venue and can be supplied if they request them. In addition, we are happy to undertake venue specific method statements, although there would be a fee to cover our administration and any site visits.
- Contracts, Invoices, and Booking Confirmation: We supply client contracts and invoices for all bookings. Once you have signed and returned your contract and booking fee we will also send you a booking confirmation for your piece of mind that your date is secure. This is important so as the client you can ensure all the arrangements are correct and meet your requirements.
- Equipment Insurance: DJ and Disco equipment is expensive. Guests or event organisers could be asked to pay for repairs or replacements should they accidentally damage something. To limit the expense and exposure we insure our equipment for everyones piece of mind such that if the worst were to happen only the policy excess would be payable.
We understand that it’s a competitive market and everyone makes their own selection. We believe that these things should be in place for the smooth running of your event. Value comes from the peace of mind that you are being looked after by a professional supplier.
Contact us to book your party now!